Egan & Golden, LLP is experienced in performing legal services for individuals for the planning and preparation of estates, including the drafting of wills, trusts, and the related administration and accounting therewith.
Long Term Family Counsel based on Trust
The Estate Planning Practice Group is guided by the belief that clients trust the Egan & Golden, LLP with their most sensitive planning matters. Clients trust the Firm to provide for the prudent planning for their estates and the well being of generations to come. Our Firm fosters an ongoing, long-term basis client relationships built on knowledge, experience, and consistent client satisfaction.
Our Firm’s priority is comprehensive and cost-efficient provision of legal advice in estate, gift, and elder law planning, estate and trust administration, estate and trust litigation, guardianships, and domestic partnership rights.
- Preparation of wills, trust agreements, powers of attorney, living wills and health care directives, and sophisticated estate planning documents to ensure our clients’ planning wishes are met. We also advise clients interested in charitable legacies through the use of charitable trusts, private foundations, and other charitable dispositions.
- Advice to individual and corporate fiduciaries in the administration of estates and trusts. We assist fiduciaries throughout the life of the administration of such estates and trusts and in the termination of such entities.
- Advice to clients regarding long-term care, disability, asset protection, Medicaid, and other governmental and private benefit issues. We recognize and address the unique requirements of individuals with special needs or who require extended care.
- Representation and counsel to clients in all phases of guardianship proceedings and estate and trust litigation, such as will contests and elective share claims, in the most cost-efficient way possible.
- Assistance to clients with business succession planning and choice of business entity. We prepare corporate agreements, stockholders’ agreements, partnership agreements, limited liability entity agreements, employment agreements and other corporate documents to assist individuals and businesses in attaining their goals.
- Advice to domestic partners regarding legal protection of property, assets and minor children.